Thursday, May 17, 2007

Experimental Entry

I was inspired to start a new blog written in a spirit that is different from Xanga. As indicated above, this blog will contain semi-ruminations, whatever that might mean. These posts will hopefully be less mundane and complaint-filled and more thoughtful, or at least resembling grass chewed and digested over and over again by cows as implied by the title. Perhaps I will even regain my ability to write in good English. Then again, perhaps not.

4 comments:

J said...

Who's the manga bishonen ^_~?

[I didn't know I had a Blogger account, but apparently I do ^_^;......]

Jess said...

Hi Tiffany, it's Jess. I saw on your Facebook profile that you have a blogspot, and so do I... I thought I'd give a co-blogger hi :)

LUCKY you get to go to Japan this summer!

schuybird said...

the manga bishonen...have you read Fruits Basket? I won't spoil it, but this is a picture from the later volumes...

Jeffrey said...

i guess i haven't gotten that far in fruits basket